Thursday, November 14, 2013

Headed on an Epic BIke Trek

Well I havent even finished updating you on my last adventure and I am headed on another one. I had a post all written up on my Ipad and it went on the fritz again. (no offence to Isaac). I am quite disappointed in apple right now it is refusing to run until I download the new Ios Software and the internet here is far to slow to make that happens.
The post was all about a quick kayak trip and celebration of brothers and sisters, and I must say quite good. However I do not have time to recreate the genius that poured out of my soul last week, as I am headed on a trek that I have been trying to find the time for since I've been here. I have gotten the itch to move in the last week stuck here in Besisahar and need to get off my bum, so.....
I am going to take my cycle on the Annapurna Circuit. I will have to carry it to the top of a 5,200meter (roughly 17,000 ft.)  pass but the ride 90Km down to Pokhara is all ride-able and will be well worth it. I am making it a much shorter trip than I originally intended by getting a jeep for the first 3 days of riding. I am hoping to be back in Besisahar in 6 days, it should be a fun challenge. I will let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment